We found an Entling on our walk!
Well, maybe not an Entling, but a kid who likes Lord of the Rings....
Almost as much as her Dad... |
And being a country kid.
I wonder about the relevance of this blog anymore in the days of facebook etc. I do post a few pictures on facebook, but not this many. For awhile it seems I had multiple technology glitches that made posting frustrating, but those seem to have gone by the way-side. Still, I haven't posted in about six months, but have heard no complaints. So, if you like this little blog of Tess and her crew, please take a second to leave a comment here or send me an email.

1 comment:
Tess and Wendy,
I love visiting your blog to see all your wonderful photos and read about your great Wyoming adventures. I also am a great fan of Lord of the Rings. It's fun to see Tess' new horse. She is really growing up.
Aunt Emalee
Post a Comment