Friday, June 12, 2009

Meet Trig

We got the word it was time to pick up the puppy last weekend. So since Eric is gone on his two weeks with the national guard, Tess and I decided to make a girl trip out of it. We cashed in our Hyatt points and jumped in the car for Denver. We hit the aquarium first. Tess liked to pet the rays, but made me do the feeding.
The next morning we went to the zoo. Tess remembered getting to feed the birds from last time we were there so that was what she wanted to do first.

Then it was off to DIA to the Continental Cargo stop to meet Trig! Here's T and T at the airport. Trig looks a little jet lagged, but he did just fine.


chewing....



and napping. He has settled in just fine.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper! - Tori

Just a Cowgirl said...

Fine looking dog. I like his name. The Palen eggs were yummy, thanks! And I'm glad you are learning all the joys of country living there on Middle Bear. Canning food is almost a lost art, but I think you'll be glad you learned it.