This summer and fall we have seen several badgers around the place. Growing up I saw them once in a blue moon...once this summer I saw 4 of them at once. Spike and the badgers have lived a peaceful co-existence, so far, and while we don't appreciate them in the yard, we have seen them eating prairie dogs, so that makes them more tolerable. They certainly aren't scared of humans or beagles, but I have never gotten close enough to get a picture. This picture is courtesy of our hunting crew from Pennsylvania who visit each fall.It was hard to convince Tess to dress up for Halloween. She reported it was "too scary" but she did decide to wear her fairy dress at the last minute. She went into Glendo and went trick or treat for Unicef, then to the Cottonwood Hall for the 2nd annual Coleman, Collins, Hyche party. Then over to Phylis and Herb's where she cashed in on candy!
I think we are finished with the house, now I just have to remember where everything goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment