
Pops refurbished my old trike so Tess has been practicing on a shiny "new" trike that looks pretty sharp. She still will ride for about 30 seconds, then tell me its "your turn" so I've been hitting my lips with my knees and peddling around on a trike.
In other news, I was appointed to be a part-time magistrate, so if you commit a crime or have a small claim, you'd better hope the "real" judges aren't sick, on vacation or somewhere else in the district.
Eric's colt named Clay is going to have to change his name to brown. Eric's been teaching him manners. He had been spending all his free time working on the corrals by the house and they look great. He was in a ranch rodeo recently and an Extreme cowboy race in Glendo and had fun.


1 comment:
Wow! She is getting so big. The pictures are just darling! Congrats on your new position. I'm sure you are so excited!!! Glad everything is going so well for you guys. Blessings to yo!
Post a Comment