Time flies, I can't believe it is more than 1/2 way through Feburary already. I have been lazy with the camera recently so I don't have any new pictures, and at this point, a person needs to take a picture of Tess almost everyday she changes so much.
So, what have we been up to? Tess likes to talk on the phone now, but only if no one is actually on the other end. But, she likes to push the buttons, so if you get a call and no one is there, its probably Tess playing with speed dial. Since it has been a tad bit warmer, she can go outside again and she is getting braver and braver about going for walks and exploring the outside. But, she is also beginning to believe that she can just walk right under horses and such.
Eric and I both had sentencings for federal cases on Valentines day, not very romantic, and always hard. We went to a wine tasting this weekend and that was fun. The more wine I drink, the more I discover I know absolutely nothing about it. Eric was out riding horses today and my dad delivered a new one, so if the weather holds, Eric will be busy. I used the holiday to catch up on my mystery quilt group project.

No comments:
Post a Comment