
Here I am riding my wooden horse. I can really get to rockin. I get on and off all by myself. If wooden horse is close enough to the furniture, I can use the furniture to stand on the horse. My mother often stood on her bouncy horse when she was a child so this runs in my family. My father of course, didn't bother with fake horses and only settled for the real thing.

7 comments:
Hi Tesseroni--
Guess who this is. Somehow I am not surprised that you stand on your horse. I knew someone else who did that about 30 years ago.
Hi Tess!
I have a rocking horse, too... but I do not know how to get on all by myself. Maybe you can teach me?
I hope to see you soon (and maybe we can ride real horses together).
- Cole Kricken
Hi Tess
and Tess's mom and dad. I am mailing you a small package from the public defender's office. Love the Blog!! I noticed those teeth right away!! YOu look so much bigger already!!!
You hang in there and come and see us soon!!
How cute!! And I can't believe how big you've gotten already :) Another little friend has joined your world and hopefully, next summer, Mr. Wyatt, Mr. Will, Miss Afton and Miss Austyn can come and visit you! :)
What a cute girl! You are getting so big already.
-Dahlene
Tess, You are by far the youngest blogger I know! You're looking gorgeous and it's great to see you --virtually. Love, Your first cousin, twice removed, Suz
good blog and better photos Tess
Herb
Post a Comment